“Sport has given me life long memories;
My charity work has given me life changing moments.”
Steve Waugh AO
Thank you to everyone who has registered to be part of Team Waugh in this year’s City2Surf and to your family, friends and work colleagues that are supporting you!
If you have found this page and are reading about us, please take an extra minute to share this link with others and encourage them to get behind our City2Surf team and the Foundation by making a donation on this page.
The Steve Waugh Foundation is about improving the lives of children & families living with and affected by a rare disease. We hope you enjoy being part of our team and this year’s event.
Steve Waugh AO
For further enquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 66 99 35
As part of Team Waugh, participation includes:
- Regular Team updates and information
- A Team Waugh Cap to help you stand out in the crowed
- Raise $50 or more for the Foundation and you will get a Team Waugh T-Shirt or Tank Top
- Our good friend Jock Campbell, from Jock Athletic and former Australian cricket team trainer has again offered to help by providing on-line training tips.
- We will recognise the top 11 individual fundraisers called the ‘First 11’ and top fundraising corporate team at the end of the event. Details to be advised.
Be part of a ‘rare’ team. For more information:
- Golden Charity Ticket Team – new for 2012! *
- Play Twenty20 to get your City2Surf fundraising started
- Winners of First X1 – Top 11 individual fundraisers
- Winners of Top Corporate Team
- Team Waugh Training Program – Jock Athletic
- Download Team Waugh promotional poster to send to family, friends and work colleagues. Click here
Join Team Waugh in the 2012 City2Surf and help us improve the lives of children living with a rare disease.
For further queries email us at email@example.com or phone 1300 66 99 35